Thursday 7 November 2013

NaNoWriMo

I started this NaNoWriMo malarkey in all good faith, hoping the challenge would spurn me into the realms of writing once again, and it has, albeit in a rather bumpy fashion - but at least I'm starting to feel my mind and imagination undergoing the mental equivalent of a thoroughly deep and intense stretching routine.

But as for NaNo, nah, it isn't working for me; or at least their site isn't. Each day my word count has been going up, but over the past couple of days it has been reducing!? No matter what I do, the NaNo word counter refuses to show the exact number of words I've written thus far, and seems to delight in actually subtracting them!

So, fook NaNo, I'll just continue to plod on regardless and withdraw from the race. Don't you just love technology - when it works!

The very best of luck to the rest of you NaNoites out there, my your mind pumps never run dry.

And on that thought I shall leave you with a song from one of  my favourite artists, Sting and ' Desert Rose ' ~ enjoy : )

No comments: