Wednesday 15 November 2017

Stumbleupon

Wednesday is upon us, and as it slowly shuffles its feet, glancing sidelong at us in the vain hope that no one has noticed it's preparing to do a runner and disappear into the night, we welcome the coming end of another working week. Sneaky Wednesday.

Anyway, as is my want, I'm posting to leave you with some more music, but moreover, a link to a site I find incredibly useful, entertaining and often educational. Curious? I can tell by the arch of your brow. Interested? I hope so. It is Stumbleupon, introduced to me a while back by a writer friend of mine, and it's been in my top 10 favourite websites ever since.

Click on HERE to visit the Stumbleupon main page if you wish to know more and become a member - which is free. We like free stuff. Really, we do.

Now for some music. Here is one of my favourite tracks, ' RUN ' by Awolnation - an American alternative rock band I discovered whilst trawling through YouTube. Absolutely love them. Click on the band name to visit their official website.

Enjoy the music video  :)

No comments: